bowlsure is a specialist insurance policy for bowling clubs. As players ourselves we understand the risks that your club faces, so we’ve used all our experience to develop a policy tailored to your needs.
In addition to Buildings, Contents, Business Interruption, Public and Products Liability, Employers Liability cover, bowlsure cover includes
• Greens and playing surfaces
• Protection for trustees, committee members, volunteers, directors and officers
• Losses from dishonesty of trustees, partners, directors and employees
• Computer breakdown cover
• Loss of licence cover
• Commercial legal protection and helpline
• Increased Public Liability limit of £5,000,000
• Interest-free instalments
Our team are available to discuss any queries you may have about your policy or if you are a new customer we will explain all our policies and come up with a bespoke package for your club.
Our Bowlsure Policy is underwritten by Hiscox a leading specialist insurer which has an A rating from Standard and Poor’s, Fitch and A.M. Best.
One of the Largest Independent Insurance
Brokers in the West of Scotland